E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Seinfeld Hates Gaga


CNN.com - Lady Gaga may have millions of fans, but Jerry Seinfeld isn't one of them.

In a recent interview with WFAN radio, the comedian took the controversial singer to task for the June 10 baseball brouhaha in which she flipped the bird at the New York Mets game before moving from her front-row seats to an empty luxury box owned by Seinfeld.

"This woman is a jerk. I hate her. I can't believe they put her in my box, which I paid for," joked the 56-year-old Mets fan. "You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we're living in now?"


Thank you, Mr. Seinfeld. I love how the guy who wrote this says "joked the 56-year-old Mets fan." Look, just because he's a comedian doesn't mean he can't be serious. I hate the thing, too, Jer. Love the call-out, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment