E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When We're Coming You Gonna Hear This


Okay, Bling Bling I see you, home fry. You clearly know some stuff about guns, nice little list you had going on in a rhythm. Now personally, I'm a little concerned about that fact you may have some sort of scope in outer space that could "F*** up something on earth." Seems like some pretty high tech stuff you're dealing with, and I don't know if the crowd you're hanging around, especially the guy shitting on the toilet at the end (what the hell was that all about), is the best to be in control of a weapon of that magnitude.

However, I'll be sure to keep my ears open and my shoes laced just in case I hear the click click, that's no place I wanna be.

And in other news, ust in case you faithful Weekenders were keeping track, we have officially now posted 2 videos before David Portnoy of Barstool Sports. The first I already mentioned, that's old news, but then we got the skater being crushed by the reporter up there first as well. Now, I don't think this is the most amazing news ever but all I'm saying if we can get that video up first, while working bottom of the barrel jobs, when we really get going there is no stopping us. So watch out Internet, it appears that The Weekend will become a permanent fixture in the .com world.

Oh, and if I find out there are some Russian spies leaking our posts, things are going to get ugly around here. I'm talking Bling Bling is gonna link up Roddy Piper and lay waste on Google AdSense, then toss around a few People's Elbows.

CLICK CLICK!!

1 comment:

  1. this shit gets funnier and funnier the more i watch it. i can't take the gun list he rolls off that just ends with how there's a scope on the satellite in outer space that will fuck up something, doesn't know what, but just something on earth

    ReplyDelete