E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trailer Hitch Bandit


WGME.com - Falmouth, ME Police are searching for a woman who reportedly stole $130 from the Lil Mart store on Route 1 after threatening the clerk with a trailer hitch.
The robbery occurred around 4:30 a.m. Saturday morning after police say the same woman tried unsuccessfully to rob the Mobile Mart in Yarmouth around 4 a.m. Police describe the woman as between 5'2" and 5'6" in height, long black hair tied up in a ponytail, a thin build and wearing dark sunglasses, capri pants and a brightly colored blouse. She left the store in a black Nissan Pathfinder claiming to be with two African American men in the vehicle, according to police. No one was injured in the incident.



Okay, so let me get this straight you can rob stores nowadays with just a trailer hitch. Why didn't I know this earlier? I got mad trailer hitches around this joint and plenty of spare time, watch out Lil Mart's near and far, here I come with my hypothetical two African American men in my car (not participating in the robbery whatsoever, just straight lounging back in my Pathfinder). I'll have to stay clear of Mobile Mart's, apparently they are keen to this sort of armed robbery.

Also, I think I might have to be a little more creative then this trailer hitch lady. Maybe I'll take my cat into the store and threaten to have it piss and shit all over the place unless I get some cash ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment