E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weekenders Top Five Ipod Jams

First we have Kid Cudi - Know why. Listen I know this isn't the latest track out there it came out in January or something, however its been getting more play time on my pod so check it out.


Coming in second with a solid heavy beat that you can certainly jam out to is Daft Punk - Prestige. This jam is going to be in the up coming movie remake of Tron so get out and check it.


Third is the new Mike Posner single from his up coming album 31 minutes to take off called Bow chicka. Something I would throw on if I was hanging with the ladies but I'm not sure how I feel about this one yet, not top notch from Posner.


Fourth we got an older jam that came out a few weeks back called Super High by Rick Ross but this time we got Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y on the track.


Finally ending this weeks picks we got Bow Wow - Why They Hating. I'm not a huge Bow Wow fan but this song can bump for sure so its worth a play. WOOF WOOF!


There you have it folks, get out your blank CD's or your Ipods and toss these jams on your play list for when your cruising the hood. ye dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment