E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Donkey Kong Is My Homeboy


Now, you could be reading this blog for one of many reasons. But personally, there are some days I'll check it out for myself and read through some stuff, find some old videos for a little pick-me-up.

This video right here has been an inspiration to me ever since it came out at whatever that huge video game nerd conference is called. This was my childhood, through my high school career, and even into my freshman year at college. A lot of people played Super Mario, and the weird kids plays Metroid and stuff like that, but not me and my brother. Donkey Kong all day. FINALLY, coming out with a new Donkey Kong some time this fall, I don't think I could be more pumped.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this glorious video game trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment