E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Movin' On Up


That's right, sports fans. We're up to 20 followers, everytime I log onto Facebook, I see people have our site as their status, I'm loving it.

Our friend Wes, the 4th wheel to this machine just designed a logo for The Weekend. Definitely let us know what you think!

Our next projects include getting a real domain name, getting t-shirts for the blog, and over-throwing anybody who stands in our way of going straight to the top of Blog City.

2 comments:

  1. Yo I love the weekend, it's classic, and the new logo is dopppe. However I think your blog transcends the northeast, i mean I know you cover some sports and are boston based but I think a logo with mass appeal would benefit the site. keep up the good work guys, and get your own domain alreadyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone sounds like a yankee fan, look buddy this is a boston blog for boston kids, it aint no fancy website, I love that the logo reps us bean town bro's, and i think harrison is just a jealous ass bitch.

    ReplyDelete