E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Talking Chimps


Bubbles, Michael Jackson's secret lover.

This is the perfect story for a blockbuster movie (or just a sitcom), where your everyday chimp, Bubbles gets Mikey into some new shenanigans, Brilliant! I can just picture it now...Michael and Bubbles brushing their teeth, sharing a bed by night, and fighting crime by day. Hell, throw in Mr. Ed and Garfield, and this show goes 15+ seasons in a prime time slot.

I personally loved the part of this article where Bubbles is swinging from a chandelier and swinging hay-makers left and right. I just don't think it can get any better than that. Imagine if the surgery worked though, or Jackson could 'give him an operation so that I can know what his thoughts are'. I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar if everything worked out, they would have banged or at least hooked up once or twice. Any way, good for Mike, though, still making headlines from the grave and I still can't get a real job.

Make sure you check out that Garfield link, its bound to make you feel better about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment