E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great for business?


So this surfaced on the worldwide web a few days ago. There was no way I was going to put a 10 min video up so I waited it out for a shorter clip, you're welcome. With that out of the way, let me get into the finer points of this here YouTube classic.

We've got weave pulling, kicking, scratching, tops being torn off, hoochies gettin' pregnant and a dude swinging haymakers at chicks like its his job. One part that really did confuse me though, was when that minivan came through. Now was this an escape pod for these battle bruised jezebels? Or was it from this van that the girl in her underpants spawned from? I was pretty sure I saw her in the fight earlier but it was a whirlwind of excitement, so who can say for sure. If it was her though, why did she decide taking off her pants was necessary for this fight? What was the thought process? "You know what, this bitch is really gonna get it, if I take off my pants, I'll be more aerodynamic, thus I will be able to toss punches like The Flash!" I mean what else could she have possibly been thinking in the heat of the moment?

Brief side note: Pretty sure that if Burger King went into some sort of business with UFC, or maybe just local roughnecks to stage a somewhat controlled fight every 30 minutes, sales would be through the roof. Think about it. Grab yourself a buck double some fries and slam it down with a medium Coke while you're watching a couple of locals battle it out. Brilliant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment