E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

Strut That Ass



If this guy wants to have a strut off its on, I'm well versed in the art of strutting so watch out bro I'll destroy you. Just line us up on the high way and see who can strut for more miles now that would be some good t.v.!

Dispute our differences I have to say this guy is right it is a chauvinistic pig attitude that Clinton's got about strutting that ass. I mean seriously he is all in our face all the time just strutting that ass showing off, give it a break buddy we get it you can strut.

That being said I watched this video several times and I'm still not sure what he is so mad about. He starts off saying it has something to do with running everywhere so he will walk then he mentions he hates people driving in there benz, I just cant get on the same page with hombre. It could have something to do with the fact I'm still mesmerized by his cigarrette throw in disgust at the end there.

"You'll be so god damn fucking tired!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment