E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Outrageous


I just was scanning around ye olde Web and I stumbled across a "50 Hottest Actresses Under 25" list. Turns out, there are some pretty weak showings. But I became so furious to the point where I had to bring it to people's attention. Emma Watson was number 24.

Now, some of you may remember Ben's post about Emma from late June, stating how he had all the credentials to date Miss Watson. Now, I'm willing to bet most of you read that and thought to yourselves, "hey, I do all that stuff, and I actually have a job, I could date Emma Watson!"

Now if you were one of those people, I know you're as pissed about this as I am. I mean, they had like Vanessa Hudgens in front of her, Hilary Duff, Lauren Conrad, you know. But dude, Mary-Kate Olsen?!? This thing was written a few months ago, and you're trying to tell me Mary-Kate is better than THE Emma Watson?

Ashley Tisdale was a solid choice for number 13...As was Mila Kunis for 10th.

And let me tell you, they turned up the gas for the top 5... Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus, and Hayden Panettiere.

After searching around for pictures of the top 5, they should have absolutely just done a straight switch, 24 to 2, for Cyrus to Watson. Go ahead, compare them. Watson clearly kicks the shit out of Cyrus in the classy category, and that's just right off the bat.

1 comment:

  1. woooah, I may be a little too old to say this but damnnn, I would do some dirty deeds to this lil mudblood.





    p.s My niece goes to school with her, and she is a lil bitch who gets cars to take her everywhere, looking spoiled in Rhode Island is quite a feat so touche miss, Granger.

    ReplyDelete