E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Reason to Love Curling


So I was looking around the Internet for any good news on the U.S. curling team after their awful performances, the past few days, and could only find one story worth writing about. Luckily, it's the same story you all want to hear.

The 2010 Vancouver Olympics U.S. Curling team has made it to where they are because of a few reasons. First off, they're just plain good. I mean, I could try all I wanted, and I don't think I could beat anybody in curling. But I think the most important reason for their success has been all thanks to their sponsors. Hurry Hard condoms, and Laphroaig Whiskey.

If condoms and whiskey aren't 2 huge keys to success, then I'm not sure what is.

Curling is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment