E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Go Green


So the Celtics are down 2-1 to the Cavaliers in the second round of the NBA Playoffs. I'm not a huge NBA guy, so you're not going to see a lot of coverage of the C's, but if they reach the finals, I'll be riding that bandwagon like A-Rod rides Jeter on an off-day.

The reason I'm writing this one is to say that the Celtics are screwed. KG got 19 points with 4 rebounds, and Rondo got 18 points with 8 assists...but that LeBron clown got 38 points, 8 rebounds, and 7 assists. LeBrown > Celtics. Now, I'm in the same boat as most of you, F%@$ LeBron. But as far as I'm concerned, the NBA is on the same level as the WWE or Puff Daddy: It's all about the Benjamins. Two of the biggest teams in the NBA, this thing is going to go seven games. And more people love LeBron than the 3-way split of KG, Ray-Ray, and Rondo.

So if you want to watch the games go for it...they're probably more interesting than watching the Sox anyway, but find me when this thing goes seven so I can tell you I told you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment