E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best Spokesperson Ever?


Meet Doug.

Keys to life, in this video right here. If there's ever a case of you not knowing what to do, just say to yourself: "I'm gonna be me, I'm gonna do what I like, I'm gonna let my freak flag fly."

Along with that, there are three simple rules to living your life that I have learned over the past few weeks. They're simple, and if you use them as your weapons, you will be able to get through any situation in your life. Trust me. Remember, know these three things, and you will make it pretty damn far in life, probably farther than you thought before you knew this information...

Everything is a mental game.

Know your history, and know your history well.

Drive it like you stole it.

No comments:

Post a Comment