E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Does Everyone Feel About This?



What? I mean, exercise equipment is getting pretty silly as it is, and now we got the "Shake Weight" to claim the throne of this kingdom. I really don't even need to say much if you watched the video. Don't get me wrong though, it is entertaining. I'm just wondering who's actually buying this thing. If its trying to cater to the demographic I think it's catering to, then I don't find this funny anymore, I'm appalled.

But the bottom line is I'm sitting here with tumbleweeds blowing through my bank account while the inventor of this gem bathes in C notes. Get rich or die tryin'.

1 comment:

  1. Why would someone buy a shake weight? I've seen exersizes very similar that don't require any weight

    ReplyDelete