E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Quit!



Gawker: A wacky British-born Internet entrepreneur who wants to be entertained, and perhaps even promote a website, is offering $1 million for someone to flash Barack Obama, on camera. How is this not a great deal?

I was scanning through Gawker when I came across this article. Finally I realize why I was put on this earth and I'm going to get paid 1 mill just to flash my junk at Obama. I love this guys style I'm always saying that if I had billions of dollars I would do shit just like this. Offer people absurd amounts of money to do something like swim in a pool of pubes for five min. Just off the wall stuff.

Anyways it was nice knowing all you even though I feel our relationship was just starting to blossom I'm sure you will understand. Next stop, the White House!

No comments:

Post a Comment