E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Take That Eli



Fuck you Eli Manning, and for that matter the entire Giants team. You never should have beat the Patriots and this is just the big man reminding you. How about this play huh? He gets knocked by his own teammate, Brandon Jacobs thinking its a hand off to force a fumble and then gets the snot knocked out of him from behind. I have never seen a dudes head flop back like that and then get a 3 inch gash so easy. Clearly Eli manning is soft and I can't wait for the Pats to destroy him this season. With that type of communication in the huddle Giants fans should be worried.

And yes I know its the Jets that cleaned his clocks but shit I'll take it anyways still feels just as good. Also I know the Giants won the game but what a shitty way for Eli to start the season in their new stadium, thats gotta be a bad omen.

No comments:

Post a Comment