E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

This is What Golf is All About!



I never really got into golf just to slow paced for this ADHD kid. However this is exactly what I would hope for if i was out on the course. Someone finally taking initiative to make the game a little less boring and bring some classic humor into the mix.

What is your next play if your those old guys? I think I would have just laughed my ass off I mean its not like Neil Armstrong is going to be holding you up for that long, come on. These grumpy old men felt different apparently and tried to bash an American hero's head in. He was probably mid that's one small step for man speech when he saw that 9 iron swinging for his dome piece. Listen he isn't tiger woods stop trying to beat the shit out of him with clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment