E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Party Hardy



Huffingtonpost: An Oregon State University offensive lineman has been dismissed from the team after police say they found him naked and intoxicated in a stranger's home and had to use stun guns to take him into custody......Thomas refused and instead dropped into a three-point stance like a football player and lunged at the officers, Brewer said. At that point, he said, two officers fired their stun guns.

Fuck it if I'm going out this is the way its going down, naked three point stance lunge at several officers in a strangers home. If that doesn't spell party animal then I'm illiterate. Honestly though how does one end up in a strangers home butt ass naked, and furthermore what do you do if you stumble across this. And I don't understand why this dude was dismissed from his football team for this. I mean to me it seems like he was just practicing up for the big game. It's a display of no fear charging butt naked at two cops just to clear a lane for your RB. I applaud you sir, and if I ever get an NFL team your first on my list of calls.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha, i'm friggen dying over here on this one. excellent write-up. and can someone please sign that man? that's dedication with a capital D. He's so drunk, he's ass naked, and STILL displaying perfect O-line form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this story on CNN shortly after I read about it on THE7WEEKEND.BLOGSPOT.COM

    Way to go fellas beating the big dogs to the punch.

    ReplyDelete