E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Monday, August 30, 2010

Is There Anything More Badass



This guy is a straight up G, not taking any shit from the umps what so ever. Like I said before if I'm going out I'm going out in style and this is exactly what Gary Robinson does here. Kicking dirt around left and right then tossing a karate kick towards the ump to display his athleticism. After that I thought it was all she wrote but I forgot this is Gary Robinson and the god damn State College Spikes, shits bigger than the Catalina Wine Mixer! First base has got to go and thats exactly what happens, then in the most badass move of the 21st century this guy signs the base and gives it to little johnny hammersticks in the crowd. Unbelievable!

I need to somehow incorporate this into my everyday life, maybe start arguing prices at the super market and then walking to the cold cuts and signing a turkey and handing it to a single mother, fuck I dont know we'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment