E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Ice Cream Man Brawl


First and foremost, you're going to want to skip the whole first minute or so. Its just some wannabe news anchor accompanied by shitty camera work. Once you get past that though, things start to get good. Cauliflower ears, jabs, and I'm pretty sure I saw a full nelson in there at the end. Ice cream guys are supposed to be the friendliest bastards in the whole world, but finally that fake facade has been lifted. It is now clear to me that every Ice cream man is clearly selling black tar heroine or some other drug. I mean, just look at the evidence, two guys willing to kick the shit out of each other over what they believe is their 'corner'. Come on now, if that doesn't spell drug dealer then I cant read.

I love how no one does shit about this fight either my assumption is that this is New York just goes to show all those Yankee lovers are clear cut assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment