E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wrestler Promo Of The Week + PSA



You know I was mid light of a butt then this came on and I just couldn't go through with smoking it. Sure its cool to do now and it will probably get me mad poon but damnnit 5 or 10 years down the road I dont wanna be gobbling down ciggies like this guy. I mean jesus bro take a chill pill and step away from the 95 cigs in your mouth, nose, ears, and any other cavity on your body.

Really though if I owned my own business just to be a dick I would hire this guy to pop out in the smokers area and give this rant then just apperate back into nothingness. Perfect way to keep my employees staying healthy. Hell maybe I'll have him toss some veggies out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment