E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Southern Giant



Now I followed this story pretty well but I still cant figure out the part about why she had to drop out of school. Was it really cause she couldn't fit on the bus because that sounds like some weak shit to me, buses are huge people she clearly just wants to skip class. Playing off this giant thing to skip out on algebra she is probably wearing stilts. Even if she really is this large why the hell is she not playing basketball and just dunking on hoochies. Her new dream needs to be make it to the WNBA, although those broke bastards probably wont pay much.

1 comment:

  1. Yo this a huge bitch, She is kinda hot though, too bad I aint no metric motherfucker who be knowing how tall 2 meters and W/e is in feet. but like wayne says if she tall I can climb up in it! No going to school and shit has to focus when walking around the house, classic.

    ReplyDelete