E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saco River, Plan Your Trip Now



So for the 3 of you who have been asking themselves "where the hell has Ben been this past week or so" cool your jets there is an explanation. First off I have been working my ass off on toilet bowl patrol out at a camp just cleaning them babies like no other. You could honestly eat a 3 course meal off any toilet I clean, guaranteed. But the point of this post isn't to dwell on the shit work I do, its to tell you to plan a Saco River trip before the summer slips out of grasp.

That shit was insane. People cracking beers as soon as they wake up, funneling, ripping shots left and right, and a whole other smorgasbord of partying related behavior. Needless to say when I got home today I was inches from death and pooping straight charcol. At one point I swear I was picking fire ash out of my ears and nose and to my recollection I did not pass out in a fire. It's going to take a lot more then a weekend on the Saco to kill me though so from here on out I'm back at it so buckle up and get ready for the ride weekenders its go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment