E-mail comments/suggestions/funny stories to the7dayweekendguys@gmail.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Random Videos To Buy Us Some Time Til The Next Real Blogworthy Post (And Also The Weekend's Longest Title So Far!)


It's a quick video, but that's textbook Hollywood car chase style right there. That's something that can't be taught, you just gotta be born with skillz like that. I saw the headline, and I was thinking it was sarcastic, so, like anybody would, I thought the driver was asian...or just a woman. But lo and behold, shaZAAM, the dude is a professional. It's only 10 seconds, but I can bet you'll spend a few minutes watching it.


Ignoring the fact that that panda could rip a man's face off without breaking a sweat, how cute is this guy? Not only is this a dancing panda, but the video is set to the greatest song of all time. (See Hide Ya Kids...)


I understand ice cream is better with friends. But I've never found it more satisfying to be in the company of elephants or in a hot air balloon. Notice how I'm completely skipping the fact that this ice cream is called Gaytime, because pointing this out and making fun of it would be like beating a dead horse.


I don't care who you are, if you don't enjoy this video, you probably don't have a pulse...or eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment